Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Problem With 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive HDD

I am very surprised this morning when I get my 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive HDD can not be explored in my computer. Every time I try to open it, windows XP sp2 always ask to format the hard disk, so I try to open it in another computer, and the results are still the same. I do not know why this suddenly occurred.

Every time I had problems with the hard disk, the first time I have to do is check with partion magic, then I starts to check it. But Partition Magic can not help me this time, after I try all his tools, my hard disk still can not be explored. I began to sweat this time, because all my important data in there. Finally as usual I started looking for the answer in google, and after trying some free software that I find on google I get TestDisk Data Recover which is able to analyze my 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive HDD very accurate and it is free :-). TestDisk Data Recover is able to restore my 2.5" USB 2.0 IDE Hard Drive HDD as one without losing data. I can now smile, thanks to google and TestDisk Data Recover.


No comments:

Post a Comment