Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My first experience in bloging

The rest time has come, and I can start writing in my first blog, and this is my first any posts. previously I would like to thank to the blog owner freetemplates.blogspot.com that give permission to download this nice template from his blog.
I'm not the person who likes to write as you will see from the posts how bad my writings, but I will try to learn to write well. I'm studying to
become a blogger, so I need feedback from readers or correction.
Many ideas which in my head to write this on my blog, such as writing about a
computer network, scripting, programming, hardware, internet and even about food etc just for relax :-). in the rest time, I will write all of that idea on my next posts.

Thank's
embi

No comments:

Post a Comment